Fly fishing is an art for live

Ids Schukken reel

This model of the reel is possible to order in several options, from black aluminium to Titanium.

Spool with PEI is an option.

dscn1433

Comments (6):

1. Kristian Bibby

15 maart 2017 at 10:26

Can you please give me a price on the IDS Schukken reel please . I’m interested in a reel for a 5# Scott Radian the reel would be LHR for my use . Best regards Kris.

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

15 maart 2017 at 12:04

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for visiting my website and foryour mail.
      I will send you the prices and delivery time later today to you.

Best regards,
      Nico Vreugdenhil

Beantwoorden
  2. niek

6 april 2018 at 08:16

Hallo kunt u mij de prijzen van de reels geven ik ben op zoek naar een reel4-5.
    alvast bedankt

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

7 april 2018 at 12:45

Beste Niek,

Bedankt voor je mail en dat je mijn website hebt bezocht.
      Vandaag zal ik zal je per mail een overzicht van de reels met prijzen sturen.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Nico Vreugdenhil

Beantwoorden
  3. Roger

7 juni 2019 at 17:18

Hi Ids
    Here is Roger Fagan from Somerset in England.
    I have a problem with a broken fly reel that needs repairing.
    I cannot find your phone number.
    Please will you call me-
    My house number is +44 1373 812617
    My mobile is+44 7860 882829
    My house number is the best signal and
    reception.
    Roger Fagan

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

15 juli 2019 at 20:18

Hi Roger,

I just found your mail in the spam.

I am not Ids, but a friend of him.
      Here below you have his mail address

Sorry for my late reply.

idsschukken@gmail.com

Best regards,

Nico Vreugdenhil
      Yamame fly rods

Beantwoorden

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *

Three in a row of The Black Pearl

Here 3 finished rods of the Black Pearl what I recently built in the colours orange purple and red. The orange and Purple are finished with very nice old bog Oak what still has some wood structure with a soft satin shine. the red one is finished with a Palmera insert. All are finished with blued Nickel silver hardware. The purple stripping guide is from Perfect guides ,the red and white are bot of Joe Arguello.

Ijuin Hard Para 7’02” 3wt 3 piece

Here a great rod of Tomo the Hard Para.This rod is so much difference that the Yomogi line, lot of power and so much quicker, but also much feeling in the rod. The rod is finished with 1/4 inch cork rings and a insert of  more than 1000 years Japanese old piece of  Yukusugi wood. The stripping guide of Joe and the Snake brand guides are wrapped with the signature color of Yamame the Kimono Lime Ricci. The Nickel Silver hardware has a black dot in the butt.