Fly fishing is an art for live

Ids Schukken reel

This model of the reel is possible to order in several options, from black aluminium to Titanium.

Spool with PEI is an option.

dscn1433

Comments (6):

1. Kristian Bibby

15 maart 2017 at 10:26

Can you please give me a price on the IDS Schukken reel please . I’m interested in a reel for a 5# Scott Radian the reel would be LHR for my use . Best regards Kris.

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

15 maart 2017 at 12:04

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for visiting my website and foryour mail.
      I will send you the prices and delivery time later today to you.

Best regards,
      Nico Vreugdenhil

Beantwoorden
  2. niek

6 april 2018 at 08:16

Hallo kunt u mij de prijzen van de reels geven ik ben op zoek naar een reel4-5.
    alvast bedankt

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

7 april 2018 at 12:45

Beste Niek,

Bedankt voor je mail en dat je mijn website hebt bezocht.
      Vandaag zal ik zal je per mail een overzicht van de reels met prijzen sturen.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Nico Vreugdenhil

Beantwoorden
  3. Roger

7 juni 2019 at 17:18

Hi Ids
    Here is Roger Fagan from Somerset in England.
    I have a problem with a broken fly reel that needs repairing.
    I cannot find your phone number.
    Please will you call me-
    My house number is +44 1373 812617
    My mobile is+44 7860 882829
    My house number is the best signal and
    reception.
    Roger Fagan

Beantwoorden
    • Nico

15 juli 2019 at 20:18

Hi Roger,

I just found your mail in the spam.

I am not Ids, but a friend of him.
      Here below you have his mail address

Sorry for my late reply.

idsschukken@gmail.com

Best regards,

Nico Vreugdenhil
      Yamame fly rods

Beantwoorden

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *

The Pure 7′ 3/4wt for Wooly Bugged

This rod is made for Mike of Wooly Bugged what finally ends up in a nice collaboration.

The rod is finished with a Ritz style grip, a bit swelled insert what is made of Flamed Mutenye wood and is matching good with the colour of the blank. Hardware of the insert is made of polished nickel silver, slide ring and brass butt are brushed.

Joe Arguello and Snake Brand guides are wrapped with Kimono silk.

Even the Approach Genesis reel is matching nicely with the rod.

Check his website www.woolybugged.com and his you tube channel

The Leetle Fellar gets a younger brother, a Tom Morgan 6’9″ 3wt

The leetle fellar gets a younger brother a Tom Morgan 6’9” 3wt

The question was simple. Can you make a younger brother for my RL Winston Leetle Fellar splitcane.

And when you get THAT question and you have the right blank for it, you never say no. The blank is one of the last remaining NOS of Tom Morgan.

The whole time building this rod it was a challenge, to keep everything in balance like the leetle Fellar.The cork grip has the same size. On request the reel seat part has to be as short as possible. I made the aluminium hardware more slimmer with a butt of POM (delrin).

Mildrum stripping guide and snake brand guides are wrapped with gossamer silk.

Even the rod sock and protection sleeve are red like the Winston instead of my own rod sock .