YAMAME '' THE PURE'' PARABOLIC
” THE PURE”
The rod is a 4 piece full parabolic and is named “The Pure”because it is:
- – Pure parabolic
- – Pure craftsmanship
- – Pure quality
- – Pure love for the product
- – Pure fun to fish with
The rod has a medium fast action with a great recovery and is full parabolic, is a bit stiffer in the middle and has a softer tip.This rod is highly accurate with dry fly and nymph.
The rod is available in a:
- 6’8″ 2/3wt 4pc 46gr/1.6oz Great for small streams and small native/brook trout and with a ultimate and delicate presentation…… and you will have so much fun
- 7’0” 3/4wt 4pc 66gr/2.3oz Made for some more general streams and some bigger fish and a bit more power than his little brother.
- 7’2” 5wt 4pc 76gr/2.6oz Special for medium size rivers with nice big trout in it, with this rod you can fish on many waters.
- 7’4″ 6wt 4pc 99gr/3.4oz This rod I can give it the nick name “The Beast” it has ultimate power, control and cast also easy long distance.
With a aluminium tube between 20” to 23” inch section it is suitable to carry it in a backpack.
The Pure is brown tobacco e-glass with an orange glow and comes with white spigot ferrules. The blanks are all hand rolled piece by piece in the US.
Demo’s are available of each model to test.
” THE BLACK PEARL”
This model is available in:
- 8’9″ 3wt 4pc 42gr/1.48oz
- 8’9″ 4wt 4pc 50gr/1.76oz
- 8’9″ 5wt 4pc 61gr/2.15oz
These rods are made of black S glass and are with tip over butt ferrules and are 4 pieces the blanks are handmade piece by piece in the US. It has a medium action,is smooth with a nice recovery and a softer and fine tip. The rod is light and cast easy and very accurate in short and longer distance, especially with dry fly, small nymph. All these characteristics sound a bit “mysterious” therefore I the rods got the name “The Black Pearl” like the ship of the Pirates of the Caribbean what is also very mysterious and unbeatable.
” THE TINY DEVIL”
5’6″ 3wt 3pc 16gr/0.56oz
This is a small and nice short rod. Great for fishing on bushy, small and tiny waters.
The rod is quick, accurate has a delicate presentation and easy to controle.
Demo’s are available to test
To develop these rods I only looked at the best quality and materials to get a smooth rods with a perfect look and feel.
While developing these rods I choose only the finest materials to create an extraordinary rods which looks elegant.
The rod is made of highest possible quality materials:
- -Flor Grade cork grip from Portugal
- -Snake Brand Universal or Original Guides
- -Custom made reel seat hardware designed and made in house
- -High quality insert
- -Wrappings with the best and finest silk as Pearsall’s gossamer and Kimono silk
- -Some green tipping as a Yamame signature
- -Custom made rod sock
- -Aluminium tube
Price indications and more information look under the page how to order
All the blanks are developed with 406 Fly lines